Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
Asylum Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Smelting Guide

4 posters

Go down

Blood Smelting Guide Empty Blood Smelting Guide

Post by Montyg Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:05 pm

Blood Smelting Guide Bloodsmelt1

this bit is easy to do and i doubt you need to know but adding just so i have a fully guide =D (Hint : click bloodsmelt =D)

Blood Smelting Guide Bloodsmelt2

ok now you are in the bloodsmelt menu i will break it down as much as possible for you..=)

Esper : this is where you put the esper you are using (the esper you want to keep)

Source : at this point this is where you put the esper that will be used to smelt your esper (please NOTE: this esper will go away when you have smelted so do NOT mix up your esper's

Meduims : these items change depending on the Esper you have (For exmaple : Yin Yang Orb uses Holy Jade) all esper meduims are different so please check before getting them

1 Treasure bowl = meduims from tonni in sunstream please note : the esper you have will give diffrent amounts of meduims For example lv15 esper : 1 treasure bowl = 10meduims but lv105 yin yang orb = 1 treasure bowl = 1 meduim so you may need more then one treasure bowl)

Blood Smelting Guide Bloodsmelt3

ok this bit is just to explain that to bloodsmelt your source MUST have Orange stats or nothing will ever change on your esper.... look at picutre above to see what i mean =D

Some People say it is Best to level your source to lv5+ before thinking of bloodsmelt, yes it bring best result but you dont have to do it if you dont want to... my advice is just buy alot of lv1 esper and smelt away but the decision is yours and yours only =D

once you have filled the 3 slots in picture 2 click the start button and blood away =D

NOTE: bloodsmelting is not 100% if CANNOT break your esper but if fails nothing will change

best of luck to you all and happy smelting =D

please reply to this if you have any questions i will try my best to answer
Montyg
Montyg
Admin
Admin

https://asylumjd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Blood Smelting Guide Empty Re: Blood Smelting Guide

Post by Synester Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:26 am

Ohnoes a bloodsmelting guide that requires you to click buttons QQ.

Really good guide for people new at bloodsmelting, Danke Monty.
Synester
Synester

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:57 am

It's a great simple guide for those that don' know much about it.

You should probably include some more advanced stuff too somewhere, like the dragon skins transferring orange stats. Which I noticed if you keep blood smelting the orange stat goes up (For example my 72hp went to 599hp after many smelts).

Anyway enough rambling from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by coltalb Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 pm

how can i get orange status?for esper :?:
coltalb
coltalb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronzius Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Best Dragon Skin
Bronzius