Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
Asylum Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D

2 posters

Go down

Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D Empty Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Pet guide by Viadith

So i've gotten fed up with people trying to sell POO g12 pets with average stats of 1300. Aint nothing wrong with that but there is absolutly no point in trying to grade it
more as you will just fail the exspensive jades and end up using alot more gold in the long run. And you might aswell get a good pet from the start
I know its not all that do it this way, but if you want a good pet dont use more then 100 point jades in res. go for Dmg min/max and def and acc as
Dmg min/max cost 5 celebeans for 100point jades (acc are 2 celebeans for a 100point jade)
as the higher grade the more you will fail, so getting a pet to g12 fast can cost you alot more then using the exspendsive jades first and then the cheaper ones(dmg and def first, then Res). You can use some jades in HP and Spirit but im not sure its needed

Ways to grade your pet

Fast
Get all growth to 1300ish
buy the 100 point jades (suggest dmg and def first)
so all pets have around 1000 growth. The exspendsive jades cost 5 celebeans so here is a draft of what it will cost you (minimum as you can fail)
In celebeans
HP:15
Spirit:15
Min Atk:15
Max Atk:15
Def:15
Eva:6
And the Res ones thats 30
So you gonna use a minimum of 111 Celebeans

Cheap
Same as above just do free lunch quest and use the jades to get a average of 1300 growth (might take a while) you can only get it to G8 this way after that
look at your growth and increase the ones that are below 1300 with celebeans

Good pet
Use Dmg Min/Max and Def jades Smile might be exspendsive but trust me its worth it

Also when you get g12 i suggest maxing Fighting Spirit (Dragonfang Herbs) you will need like 891 (that does take a while unless your willing to pay) and i think your
pet gets 2max dmg and 1 def per herb (you also get 1 herb for doing nura something Smile (you get the quest in Sunstream) 100% herb when 105+ i think, if your lower lvl. Fighting spirit will go up to Fighting Spirit I rank99 and if you train with another herb it will go to Fighting Spirit II rank 1. and Fighting spirit IX (9) rank 99 is max Smile
you can get eera herbs aswell
when you have done that time to just max Dmg Min/Max and Def and acc as you want your pet to hit the monsters
You can increase the skill lvls if you find cheap ones (these can be bought from toto as a random skill jade for 50g so you might just be unlucky and get alot of skills you
dont need.

Things you can change about your pet (get the item and go train at the pet master)
Change color of your pet
You need 2 eera herbs and 5 red mushrooms(the ones toto sells to change your pet back to its original stage) and then go to Totto and buy a gem mushroom(the last tab in celebean trade) The eera herbs you get by completing Totos trust event

Change Title(passive skill)
(forgot the name lol) (its random what it gets so be prepared to use a few until you get the desired one)

Change Speciality
Speciality potion. If the specialty you get match your pets skills it will increase them (its random what it gets so be prepared to use a few until you get the desired one)

Change Trait
Not sure if this only gives Res growth bonuses (please reply if you know)

You can do Test of Celestial Vanguards (kill 28 CV solo/or do most dmg to them) and get alot of xp and a random pet item.
Please reply if i forgot something, as im sure i have forgotten something and im not all knowing

Back to top Go down

Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D Empty Re: Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D

Post by Eire Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:12 am

Viodith wrote:Pet guide by Viadith

Change Title(passive skill)
(forgot the name lol) (its random what it gets so be prepared to use a few until you get the desired one)

if i remember rightly its called Transmigration Flag ( i honestly cant spell but general idea lol )

also for lvling pets - they lvl fastest in the lvl area or say around 5 lvls above there lvl, for example if you are lvling a pet from lvl 1 take it around sunstream first then jadeon then skysong etc etc. Alsoooo Check which Aptitudes your pet has and make some mirage candy ! FREE pet exp orbs.. you get the recipes from pet master ellan , and Mirage spirit from pet tamer totto ( 10 every 24hrs )

so umm yeah hope it helps o.o
Eire
Eire

http://www.myspace.com/angelz_n_butterflies

Back to top Go down

Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D Empty Re: Viadith pet guide :D please read and help me make it perfect :D

Post by Teddy Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:30 am

Weeeee my type of topic !!! :study:

Well by adding on acc you pet will hit the mobs more often, and by doing this makes it easyer to level.
The thing is, pets does normal attack 2x slower then then main chara and then in normal grinding if the pet does like 5000 and you 2800 you will take the aggro and vice verce if you do lower damage then the pets max hits Smile

but the aim for fast leveling when you use the pet is to have it on defencive o.o and we all know that we waste grapes/melons if the mobs does way to much on the pet. So like Via said... Dragonfangs at low lvls is the best way for maxing the def on your pet ^^

And for grading the pets, please place Celebeans on the things Via have said.. For maximum DD/Tank: Skip all res and aim first for Damage, Def and Acc.. after that do as you wish 👅

Btw worst thing is.... HADES KSED ME DURING WAR !!! Sad
The pets is the fastest in the game o.o it can outrun all players so please dont be shy, try it out and see how your pets do against other ppl -IMO best place is at WARS!!!-
Why at wars? becuse most people dont aim for the pets :affraid:

Well all for me, any info ingame mail me the question please due to im not at the pc 24/7 like Eire *hids* so its easyer to talk to me with that one :twisted:
Teddy
Teddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down