Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
Asylum Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree)

2 posters

Go down

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) Empty ~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree)

Post by Gäst Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm

JADEON SKILL TREE

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) GreenCloudSkill-1

SKYSONG SKILL TREE

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) SkyToneSkill

LUPIN SKILL TREE

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) JoyousSkill

MODO SKILL TREE

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) Ghost-witchery-skill

VIM SKILL TREE

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) GhostLordSkill
Gäst

Back to top Go down

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) Empty Re: ~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree)

Post by Montyg Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:26 pm

so far according to jadeon skill tree i suck lmao ....

oh welli currently enjoy my build if i notice a flaw i will change with jaki stone.. =)

but thank you for posting this ^_^
Montyg
Montyg
Admin
Admin

https://asylumjd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree) Empty Re: ~~JD Skills Guide for every class~~(Skill Tree)

Post by Gäst Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Just want to add that if you do not agree with any of these skill builds there's always other choices. Some of them are PvE with added PvP advantage or full PvE, or full PvP. You just gotta look at what you like best and especially for the Modo, because the Modo will not shine in it's Modon Form until level 90, so you better go for the Demonic Posture and then you can always change to Modon Form if you want.
Gäst

Back to top Go down

Post by Montyg Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:19 pm

MystieAphrodite wrote:Just want to add that if you do not agree with any of these skill builds there's always other choices. Some of them are PvE with added PvP advantage or full PvE, or full PvP. You just gotta look at what you like best and especially for the Modo, because the Modo will not shine in it's Modon Form until level 90, so you better go for the Demonic Posture and then you can always change to Modon Form if you want.

would like to add further on this.....

at the end of the day this is your game and your character these build are only a guide and at the end of the day if you have different skills but still lvoe you characte then you have done nothing wrong.... my jadeon has barely any of the skill said in my tree but my jadeon does good and i kill nearly all the time minus that one time with that one boss with the big angry stick
Montyg
Montyg
Admin
Admin

https://asylumjd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gäst Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 pm

well its better to look here... http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php
if you are not lazy Smile
Gäst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinzen Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Could we also get a balo and arden skilltree
that would be very helpful.
my current build sux.
but i can change that with a jaki stone?
i saw i'll get one from the chest on level 55
Jinzen
Jinzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down