Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
Asylum Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to sell provs.

Go down

Want to sell provs. Empty Want to sell provs.

Post by Gäst Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 am

:bounce: hi! im just telling you that i sell grade 5 provs. for 1.5G/stack. I will farm mostly on the weekends and some days/nights when im in school. Razz
the reason i dont farm every day/night is that i have hard to sleep with computer on and it gets hot and then ----> :bom: ---> :twisted:
UPDATE:)
Provs:
Dreamcasting herb: zeroo!! npced all provs:) will get more tommorow or something
Starreaching wood:
Opal Jade:
Silver Ore:
:bounce:
i will update when i have provs and when im switching to grade 6 Smile
and i will also put in a gratz to Yasmeen and IronCobra:)
cheers
if u want to complain about price slap me in the face and write a price u want:P :bounce:

Last edited by Krigarn on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more provs:))
Gäst

Back to top Go down

Want to sell provs. Empty Re: Want to sell provs.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Rofl, I love that little addition of yours, so I had to reply and say thank you... Now I'll let it get back on topic! ^^

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum