Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Asylum Alliance
Welcome to the Asylum alliance forum! As a guest your view of the Boards is limited only to certain areas. To have full access to the Forum you must Log in your registered Forum Account. If you do not have one, then Register. On registration, please use the In-Game-Name to avoid confusion.
Asylum Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Please Read - under old (new) command

Go down

- Please Read - under old (new) command Empty - Please Read - under old (new) command

Post by Montyg Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 am

as many of you know by now i have returned to game full time therefore tenchisan has returned lead of the alliance back to me,

but i just wanna say a few things so everyone is clear on the way i operate

firstly just wanna thank tenten<3 for doing an awsome job with the alliance truely a guy who has leadership skill in my opinion. without tenchi the alliance surely would of crumbled to nothing and for his revival i am extremely grateful

also wanna thank Keiri whom from others i have been informed did alot in my absence and for this reason i will be keep her as warlord i am aware she currently long time afk in terms of gameplay but i am sure she shall return to us soon

also thanks to everyone else and all the loyal members asylum seem to have collected

ok now lets move on to buisness and the way things are going down

the rules of the alliance are not going to change they shall remain the same unless change is needed but just now there all good
but i must stress two rules that i believe to be of the upmost importance to a healthy alliance so here goes
1) please no begging for powerlevel in alliance - this bugs alot of people at times when constantly asked for it but if someone offers powerlevel that is ok and a personal agreement between you and the powerleveller

2) please speak only english in alliance this is a simple rules so everyone can join in on conversations

right alot of people have been begging for war i understand this is important to alot of people but please bare with me i will arrange something but for now i must get back into game properly.. but wars will happen

and i leave you on this note....MONTY EVENT COMING REAL SOON GET YOU BEAD GATHERING SKILLS SHARPENED XD

TAKE CARE ALL
Montyg
Montyg
Admin
Admin

https://asylumjd.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down